This thread is for anyone to propose or discuss topics that have not yet been addressed in a post.
About the Rational Entrepreneur
The Rational Entrepreneur is a blog concerning the overlap between entrepreneurship and the modern tools of rationality. Rolf Nelson is a lifehacker, Silicon Valley entrepreneur, math whiz, Harvard alum, ace server software developer, Xoogler, and future billionaire.* *Note: the final claim is not reasonably falsifiable
- Multitasking and Music
- Metapost: Posting Schedule and Python
- The Mental Athlete
- Time is Money (a quick and free guide)
- Cheat sheet: Success Factors in New Technology Ven...
- Roundup of Business and Rationality Links
- Fighting the Sunk Cost Fallacy
- Puzzle: Failing as a Founder Seems to Teach Surpri...
- Overconfidence and Reference Group Neglect
- Persevere, But Avoid the Sunk Cost Fallacy
- Your Market is Smaller Than You Think: The Law of ...
- Predictors of Startup Success
- Intelligence, Education, and Startup Success
- The fox, the hedgehog, and the entrepreneur
- Request for Feedback: scaling up to a larger found...
- 70 hours times 6 founders
- A Small Graphic on Procrastination
- Predictors of Career Success
- Introducing the 70-hour Work Week
- Social Loafing, meet Peer Pressure
- A Quick Guide to Mental Fatigue
- Hyperbolic discounting and self-restraint
- You Will Eat That Oreo: The Empathy Gap and Restra...
- Avoid the "Automatic Lose"
- OT: send me your links, also comments fixed
- How to Follow Through: The Emerging Science of Sel...
- Your Work Habits and the Happiness Treadmill
- Optimal founder team size
- Four Reasons to Keep Your Founding Team Small (and...
- Having co-founders is valuable but not crucial
- Pay more attention to the statistics!
- Open Thread
- Please Introduce Yourself
- ▼ November (34)